MELASMA, DARK SPOTS, ACNE SCARS, BLEMISH, AND FRECKLE?
AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING?
How to get rid of melasma, dark spots, acne scars from hyperpigmentation?
The key to fading melasma, dark spots, acne scars, redness could lie in resurfacing skincare. " Vitamin C serum + Retinol can be used to reduce acne-related hyperpigmentation," "By exfoliating the skin, scarring will be reduced, revealing the smoother skin beneath." It will not bleach.
Feel More Beautiful, Confident And Secure!
The Mabox Vitamin C Serum is a natural serum that makes your skin clearer than ever. This serum helps with acne, pimples, zits, cyst, wrinkles, and scars using ingredients found in nature. All without harmful chemicals.
- 100% SAFE TO USE - Vitamin C is a popular vitamin that people use safely for skincare everywhere in the world. It is derived from fruit, and it promotes the production of collagen. When you apply it on your skin, it will protect your skin cells and boost Vitamin E, which helps it work very well. It works on all skin types.
- VITAMIN C - A vital component in collagen synthesis, Vitamin C restores the natural vitality of skin cells, and protects your skin from UV-induced photodamage.
- VITAMIN E - A natural antioxidant that supports healthy cell function and skin health, Vitamin E actively protects your skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- HYALURONIC ACID - An intense hydrator that’s known for its ability to bond over 1000 times its weight in moisture, Hyaluronic Acid naturally moisturizes and revitalizes your skin.
Can you use Retinol A and vitamin C together?
Retinol-A. If your skin care involves nothing but using vitamin C in the morning followed by nightly applications of Retinol-A, you'll have glowing, more youthful skin. (Sunscreen, of course, should also be applied daily.)
Can you use vitamin C before retinol?
It's best to apply vitamin C before retinol, as vitamin C has a lower pH than retinol. Once your skin absorbs the vitamin C serum, your skin will return to its regular pH levels after 30 minutes or so. (You want your skin to return to its normal pH levels so vitamin C doesn't lower the pH of retinol.)
Why do I need Mabox Vitamin C Serum + Mabox Retinol?
Our ingredients help brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation & melasma: gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin.
Mabox Vitamin C serum + Mabox Retinol may help protect the skin from sun damage. Mabox Vitamin C + Mabox Retinol is an antioxidant. This means that it reduces the damage that free radicals may otherwise inflict on the body. Free radicals are particles that cause inflammation.
What does vitamin C serum + Mabox Retinol do for your face?
Out of all the products researched and tested, Mabox vitamin C, B, E and ferulic acid serum impressed a lot of experts with its innovative ingredient complex. In addition to vitamin C, this potent serum contains vitamins B and E, botanical antioxidants. This custom blend of ingredients fights melasma, dark spots, wrinkles, sagging, lost firmness and more to support the appearance of younger-looking skin.
Vitamin C serums + Retinol can help reduce premature aging by protecting the skin from the untimely skin wrinkles that sun exposure can cause. Vitamin C + Retinol also helps reduce premature wrinkling by stimulating the growth of collagen. Collagen is a protein that provides structure and elasticity to the skin.
Ready to brighten your skin’s day?
Just as Vitamin C is an essential part of your diet, it’s also an important step in your skincare routine. Your body doesn’t produce Vitamin C so it relies on getting it through nutritional and topical applications, which can help fight the signs of aging from skin-damaging free radicals. Our Vitamin C Serum can help your skin look visibly brighter and even-toned to give you a radiant glow.
Mabox Retinol Organic Skin Care with Natural Ingredients for Acne, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging, Fades Age Spots and Sun Damage.
Vitamin C Serum + Retinol is packed with antioxidants that keep the skin looking young and feeling soft. Our formula combines a high concentration of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to add benefits to the power of Vitamin C.
Q: What is recommended for the best results?
For best results, apply liberally to your face, neck and back of the hands. You can also apply to any other affected areas with sagging or wrinkling skin. This product is not limited to just your face and is safe and effective for all areas. It may also be used as a replacement for your regular daily and nighttime moisturizer. For even better results, combine with a once per week face mask and stay consistent.
Q: How long does Mabox® Anti-Aging cream last?
Each bottle lasts up to 30 days when used as recommended.
Q: Is Mabox® safe if I have Rosacea?
All Mabox® products are entirely safe to use if you have rosacea, with no decrease in effectiveness.
Q: Is Mabox® safe for sensitive skin?
Yes! All Mabox® products are 100% organic and completely safe for sensitive skin.
Q: Is this effective for my skin tone?
Mabox® products are effective on all skin tones.
Q: Will this cream clog my pores or increase acne?
All Mabox® products are non-greasy and non-oily to help prevent clogged pores and may even reduce acne.
Q: Does this cream have a smell or tint?
All Mabox® products are 100% organic and have no excessive odor or additives that would cause a tint.
- Serum Capacity: 30ml
- Vitamin C Content: 20%
- Serum Active Content: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin E
- Retinol Moisturizer Content: 2.5% Active Retinol
- Moisturizer Capactiy: 50ml
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your face & apply your favorite cleanser & toner.
- Apply a small amount of Vitamin C serum on your hand or brush.
- Rub the serum in a circular motion until absorbed.
- Apply retinol moisturizer (retinol is recommended to apply during nights).
- Your all done! It's recommended to apply the serum 1-2 times per day for the best results.